Coronavirus Latest Update
We want to keep our customers updated on how we are responding to the spread of coronavirus and the latest Government advice and guidance that seeks to reduce the spread of the disease and to keep
us all safe.
These are challenging times but we are working hard to ensure we can remain open; operating in a way that keeps our staff and shoppers safe, whilst supplying fresh, high quality food for our
Delivery And Collection
- We have access to nearly all of our usual stock so we can supply your regular order but it can take a little longer than usual
- Please let us know what you require and we will do our best to supply what you want.
- Delivery requests need to made by phone. NB We are prioritising our elderly and vulnerable customers
- Both collection and the limited local delivery service are subject to availability and opening times
- To keep interactions and contacts minimal we suggest ordering enough to cover several meals and some freezer storage
- We are still offer nextday UK delivery for those who are not local
Coronavirus Actions And Precautions
- We are still able to get deliveries however there are some gaps in frequency and this will mean that we not have our usual full range all the time. We will continue to do our best with whatever
- Some disruption to our range is inevitable and we are already seeing some price changes were there is scarcity
- We will need extra time to restock and prepare our meat products before opening also extra time for a full sanitisation of all the surfaces in the shop. As a result there will be changes to
- As a food shop we always adhere to the government and health and safety guidelines to ensure our displays and food handling are safe. In the current crisis we are taking extra precautions with
additional hand washing, sanitising and cleaning throughout the day. This will slow down normal service, so we do ask for your patience
- As a further measure for protection of staff and customers we are not allowing customers into our small shop. We are serving customers at the door this will allow a safe social distance for
- We are using contactless payments wherever possible
- We will endeavour to make collections and delivery contact free or minimal contact to protect customers and staff alike
- We appreciate and thank all our customers for their support and understanding
This is a rapidly developing situation and advice from the Government will continue to change, we will follow any developments and adapt accordingly. You can check this website or follow our
social media channels for any updates.
- We remind everybody to wash their hands regularly and ask if you have any symptoms associated with the coronavirus to do stay at home and send someone else to shop for you